Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following Incidents:
- 9:22 p.m. Tuesday, July 7. 3500 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Linda D. Tedrick reported the theft of Vera Bradley purses from a store. Value: $1,000.
- 11:17 a.m. Tuesday, July 7. 1300 block East Center St., Warsaw. Shelly B. Helton reported criminal trespassing at First Brethren Church.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:33 a.m. Tuesday, July 7, 2200 block East CR375 S, Warsaw. Randy S. Kilburn reported criminal mischief.
- 10:05 p.m. Monday, July 6, 9600 block Genesee Lane, Cromwell. A fight was reported.
- 7:16 a.m. Monday, July 6, 5200 block Bayview Drive, Syracuse. Christian Tezejian reported the theft of vehicle parts/accessories valued at $300.