Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:11 p.m. Wednesday, July 1, 3400 block East CR 1300N, Syracuse. Deborah R. Beer reported the theft of a dog from a building. Value: $5,000.
- 1:41 p.m. Wednesday, July 1, 5400 block North CR 100E and East CR 550N, Leesburg. Edward A. Cole Jr. reported crashing his moped into a sign.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:10 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, 100 block Catherine St., Milford. Officers investigated a report of invasion of privacy.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:12 p.m. Tuesday, June 30, 100 block East Henry St., Syracuse. Brenda M. Wolfe reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:05 p.m. Thursday, July 2, 300 block Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. Jennifer A. Taylor reported the theft of an iPhone. Value: $1,000.