Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:40 a.m. Thursday, July 2, Golf Heights Road, north of South Zimmer Road, Warsaw. Driver: Trenton A. Sumwalt, 26, West Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. Sumwalt was traveling south on SR 25 when a deer entered the roadway. Damages up to $10,000.
- 4:40 a.m. Thursday, July 2, North Fox Farm Road, south of West CR 300N, Warsaw. Driver: Kyle T. Michaelson, 29, North CR 950W, Etna Green. Michaelson was traveling north on Fox Farm Road when his vehicle left the roadway and struck a tree. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damages up to $10,000.
- 11:15 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, South CR 700E, west of East CR 900S, Warsaw. Drivers: Whitney S. Irwin, 30, South Bourbon Street 18, Bourbon; and Braxton B. Neeley, 26, East CR 900S, Claypool. Irwin said her vehicle was stopped at an intersection when she backed her vehicle into Neeley’s vehicle. Damages up to $5,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:11 a.m. Thursday, July 2, North SR 13, near West Himes Street, North Webster. Drivers: Ethan L. Hibbs, 18, West Himes Street, North Webster; and Jason W. Elijah, 45, East Easterbrook Drive, North Webster. Hibbs was traveling south on SR 13 and was going to turn right when a car in front of him slammed on its brakes. Hibbs then hit his vehicle’s brakes and began turning right when Elijah’s moped hit his vehicle. Elijah sustained a back abrasion due to the accident. Damages up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:31 p.m. Thursday, July 2, North Detroit Street, south of Lyon Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Konner M. Cripe, 20, West Lake Street, Laketon; and Jay A. Hyde, 49, West CR 125N, Etna Green. Cripe was traveling south on North Detroit Street when he rear-ended Hyde’s vehicle. Damages up to $5,000.