Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:34 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, North CR 300E, Warsaw. Driver: Richard B. Pierson, 40, East CR 300N, Warsaw. Pierson’s vehicle collided with a deer. Damages up to $5,000.
- 1:58 p.m. Tuesday, June 30, Winona Beach Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Nancy A. Blue, 68, Country Club Drive, Warsaw; and Laura E. Long, 30, Lakewood Avenue, Warsaw. Blue was backing out of a driveway and backed into the path of Long’s vehicle. Damages up to $10,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:52 p.m. Sunday, June 28, SR 25 and CR 250S, Rochester. Driver: Deborah Bellanca, no age listed, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 3:54 p.m. Sunday, June 28, CR 1200E and SR 14, Akron. Driver; Jacob Eherenman, no age listed, Akron. Eherenman’s vehicle struck a pole.
- 6:31 a.m. Sunday, June 28, SR 25 and CR 75S, Rochester. Driver: Scott Kavis, no age listed, Logansport. Kavis’ 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer went into a ditch and flipped over.
- 3:56 p.m. Saturday, June 27, West CR 450N, Rochester. Driver: Solomon Romero, no age listed, Rochester. No further information.