Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:30 a.m. Saturday, June 27, 300 block South Main St., North Webster. Tyler M. Kissinger reported vehicle theft. Value: $500.
- 2:15 p.m. Friday, June 26, 100 block EMS W25 Lane, North Webster. Joseph M. Ludwick Jr. reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:16 p.m. Sunday, June 28, 200 block East Emeline St., Milford. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 4:25 p.m. Friday, June 26, 300 block West Emeline St., Milford. A representative for Marathon Station reported the usage of a counterfeit bill.
- 3:53 p.m. Thursday, June 25, 400 block West Catherine St., Milford. Tasha N. Thompson and Avis Car Rental reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $26,370.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:44 a.m. Monday, June 29, 900 block East Garfield St., Warsaw. Brandie E. Swick reported theft.