Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:47 a.m. Tuesday, June 23, 100 block Section Street, Milford. Alesha Simmons reported theft of a bicycle valued at $100.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:29 p.m. Sunday, June 28, 300 bloc Crystal Flash Road, North Webster. Joseph Scott Chaffins reported theft of a temporary license plate.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:10 a.m. Monday, June 29, 100 block Canal Street, Warsaw. A bicycle was found.
- 10:48 p.m. Sunday, June 28, 2200 block Kuder Lane, Warsaw. Invasion of privacy report.
- 7:12 p.m. Sunday, June 28, 100 block Detroit Street, Warsaw. Disorderly conduct and provocation report.
- 1:31 a.m. Sunday, June 28, 600 block Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Lauren Mykal Patterson reported a stolen vehicle.
- 3:20 a.m. Saturday, June 27, 200 block Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Battery report was investigated.
- 6:13 p.m. Friday, June 26, 1800 block Bay View Drive, Warsaw. Randall Morgan reported criminal mischief.
- 12:19 p.m. Friday, June 26, 200 block Gilliam Drive, Warsaw. Savina Kralis reported theft of a watch valued at $180 and $200 cash.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 8:23 a.m. Thursday, June 25, 5200 block North CR 725E, Rochester. Three boats and trailers were taken from a property in this area the last couple of days.