Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 5:44 a.m. Wednesday, June 24, East CR 500N, east of EMS T11 Lane, Warsaw. Driver: Michael R. Sherburne, 46, East Riverside Drive, Warsaw. Sherburne was traveling east on East CR 500N when a deer entered the roadway. Damages up to $5,000.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 10:57 p.m. Thursday, June 25, West SR 14, east of South County Farm Road, Silver Lake. Driver: Bryce A. Behny, 29, West CR 1300S, Silver Lake. Behny was traveling east on SR 14 when a deer entered the roadway. Damages up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:37 p.m. Thursday, June 25, 540 E. Market St., Warsaw. Drivers: unknown; and Bernadette Ousley, 54, West CR 800S, Claypool. Ousley’s vehicle was parked when it was backed into by an unknown driver. Damages up to $2,500.
- 11:24 a.m. Thursday, June 25, Lake City Highway, east of Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Natalie A. Christian, 19, North Grove Road, Milford; and Angelica M. Rico, 27, East Magill Court, Syracuse. Christian was attempting to turn left when she suddenly merged over into the left hand lane of travel, where Rico’s vehicle was. Damages up to $2,500.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:34 p.m. Wednesday, June 24, Wood Street, north of Center Street, Warsaw. Driver: Kylie M. Mayorga, 21, South Wood Street A., Warsaw. Mayorga backed her vehicle into a parked, unoccupied police squad vehicle. Damages up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:58 p.m. Wednesday, June 24, SR 114 and CR 600W. Driver: Selena VanHam, 20, Kewanna. Hit deer.
- 12:06 p.m. Monday, June 22, US 31 and East CR 550N, Rochester. Drivers: Julie L. Clupper, 50, Kewanna; and Lynne O’Brien, 56, Marietta, Ga. Clupper’s and O’Brien’s vehicles collided.
- 4:37 a.m. Monday, June 22, SR 25 and CR 775N. Driver: Stephanie Bilby, 63, Rochester. Bilby’s vehicle rolled over. Bilby complained of shoulder pain.
- 6:06 a.m. Saturday, June 20, Fort Wayne Road and North 600E, Rochester. Driver: Hannah O. Parson, 17, Akron. Parson lost control of her vehicle in the turn. Parson refused medical treatment.
- 3 p.m. Friday, June 19, North Old US 31 and East CR 350N, Rochester. Driver: Debi Scott, no other information available. Hit deer.
- 5:50 a.m. Friday, June 19, South CR 1100W and CR 800S, Kewanna. Driver: Troy A. Smith, 50, Kewanna. Hit deer.