Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:35 a.m. Wednesday, June 24, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Ana Lozano Chavez reported a stolen license plate.
- 11:21 p.m. Monday, June 22, 7300 block Moore Road, Nappanee. Troy Allen Deeter reported fraud.
- 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 23, 100 block Walnut Street, Etna Green. Heath Roberts reported theft of auto parts valued at $500.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:50 p.m. Monday, June 22, 1900 block West CR 1100N, Milford. Joan K. Scott reported theft of medication.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 24, 300 block Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. A company license plate was stolen.
- 8:48 p.m. Tuesday, June 23, 1700 block Lake Street, Warsaw. Domestic battery incident was investigated.
- 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 23, 500 block Main Street, Warsaw. Yolando Limon reported theft of a mailed package.
- 10:46 a.m. Tuesday, June 23, 700 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Chad R. May reported burglary with theft of firearms valued at $600.
- 6:03 a.m. Tuesday, June 23, 2400 block Center Street. A bicycle was found.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:40 p.m. Tuesday, June 23, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Report of battery was investigated.