Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:26 p.m. Monday, June 22, 1900 block Lake Street, Warsaw. A Kosciusko County Highway Department sign was damaged. The suspect vehicle drove off.
- 9:10 a.m. Saturday, June 20, 8200 block East CR 150N, Pierceton. Report of criminal mischief.
- 3:25 a.m. Saturday, June 20, 7500 block Seward Drive, Claypool. Jesse J. Messer reported theft of firearms valued at $580.
- 9:21 p.m. Friday, June 19, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. Faith Nichole Johnson reported theft of a billfold, phone and personal identification documents.
- 6:29 p.m. Friday, June 19, 100 block EMS R4B Lane, Pierceton. Battery was investigated.
- 4:11 p.m. Friday, June 19, 9800 block North CR 200E, Milford. Crystal White reported identity theft.
- 8:44 a.m. Monday, June 15, 1800 block Cambridge Drive, Warsaw. Mark Jackson Bowman reported fraud.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:46 p.m. Saturday, June 20, 700 block East Park Street, Syracuse. Brett Nelson reported theft of a fire pit and fishing gear valued at $600.
- 5:48 p.m. Thursday, June 18, 200 block Greenhaus Drive, Syracuse. A hit and run accident was reported.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:50 a.m. Saturday, June 20, 1400 block Park Avenue, Warsaw. Theft reported at Goodwill Industries.