Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 8:05 p.m. Thursday, June 18, on North Fort Wayne Street, north of East Main Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Austin J. Swanson, 22, SR 331, Tippecanoe; and Donna J. Wolfe, Hilltop Circle, Winona Lake. Swanson was backing out of his parking spot when he hit the front end of Wolfe’s vehicle. Damages up to $2,500.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 10:49 p.m. Saturday, June 13, SR 15 and CR 146, south of New Paris. Drivers: Daniel Clark, 22, Elkhart; and Timothy Reeves, 57, no town listed. Clark complained of head injuries. Reeves complained of neck and back injuries. Both refused medical treatment. Clark was southbound on SR 15 when his vehicle struck the back of Reeves’ vehicle. The crash is under investigation.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:38 p.m. Wednesday, June 17, CR 650N and CR 100W, Rochester. Driver: Madison M. Baldwin, 27, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 3:26 p.m. Wednesday, June 17, CR 650E, Rochester. Driver: Linda Smith, no other information available. Smith reported sometime within the last week her 2018 Ford Fusion was damaged.
- 9:14 p.m. Tuesday, June 16, US 31, north of Southway 31, Rochester. Driver: Madeline M. Lee, 19, Indianapolis. Lee lost control of her vehicle causing it to go off the road and roll over in a ditch. The driver and passenger refused medical treatment.
- 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 16, CR 800W, north of Main Street. Driver: Chad Hisey, no other information available. Hit deer.
- 9:37 p.m. Monday, June 15, SR 114 and CR 1400E, Akron. Driver: Mary A. Jackson, 58, Fort Thomas, Ky. Hit deer.
- 7:08 p.m. Monday, June 15, CR 800W, Culver. Driver: Moses L. Wolfe, 27, Winamac; and Robert G. Hall, Mishawaka. Wolfe reported pulling out of a drive and was hit by an Amazon van, driven by Hall.
- 11:19 p.m. Sunday, June 14, SR 25 and CR 825E, Mentone. Driver: Lynden E. Swanson III, 44, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 11:15 p.m. Sunday, June 14, US 31 and Wabash Avenue, Rochester. Driver: Jason D. Humphrey, 44, Plymouth. Hit deer.
- 11:24 a.m. Friday, June 12, CR 100W and CR 650N, Rochester. Driver: Tessa R. Brooks, 17, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 4:22 a.m. Friday, June 12, West Olson Road and CR 300W, Rochester. Driver: Danny Flinner, no other information available. Hit deer.
- 8:39 p.m. Thursday, June 11, 800 block Parkway Lane, Rochester. Driver: Michael L. Sexton, 17, Warsaw. Amanda A. Shull reported a 1999 Chevrolet was struck by Sexton’s vehicle. Sexton was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident resulting in property damage.
- 10:20 a.m. Thursday, June 11, CR 1000E and CR 50N. Driver: Wendell Stuber, 63, Rochester. Hit turkey.