Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:08 a.m. Tuesday, June 16, 2200 block Laurelwood Drive, Warsaw. John J. Koors reported fraud.
- 7:51 a.m. Tuesday, June 16, 4000 block East CR 300N, Warsaw. KCSO was contacted in reference to a criminal mischief report at Dutchtown Brethren Church.
- 5:16 p.m. Monday, June 15, 1700 block North Vicky Lane, Warsaw. Patti Yarian reported fraud.
- 12:33 p.m. Monday, June 15, 2300 block East CR 400S, Warsaw. Brenda Herrera reported identity deception.
- 7:52 a.m. Monday, June 15, 9400 block SR 19, Etna Green. Battery report investigated.
- 10:48 p.m. Wednesday, June 10, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Sharon K. Grimes reported a male trespassing on her property.
- 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, June 10, 9700 block Bald Eagle Drive, Cromwell. Sara S. Zollinger reported her purse was taken without her permission.