Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:46 p.m. Monday, June 15, North Lake View Avenue, east of North Hiawatha Drive, Syracuse. Driver: Amber M. Barrett, 34, North Syracuse Webster Road, North Webster. Barrett was backing her vehicle when she struck a street sign. Damages under $750.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:55 p.m. Monday, June 15, West CR 300N, near Escalade Way, Warsaw. Drivers: Beatriz Olivas, 21, North Old SR 15 Lot 53, Warsaw; and Kyle D. Baumgartner, 18, Woodlawn Drive, Warsaw. Olivas was traveling north on Escalade Way and intended to cross West CR 300N. She failed to yield the right-of-way to Baumgartner’s vehicle and pulled into his lane of travel. Damages up to $5,000.
- 4:04 p.m. Monday, June 15, 812 N. Detroit St., Warsaw. Driver: unknown. A vehicle registered to Scott M. Clay, Warsaw, was parked when it sustained damage. The driver who caused the damage left the scene. Damages up to $2,500.
- 3:46 p.m. Monday, June 15, East Winona Avenue, near Reed Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Ethan E. Freant, 21, North CR 500E, Rochester; and Mahender R. Aluru, 42, Church Hill Downs Drive, Warsaw. Freant was traveling east on Winona Avenue and Reed Street when he turned left in front of Aluru’s vehicle. Damages up to $5,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:38 p.m. Monday, June 15, CR 250E, near Pierceton Road, Winona Lake. Drivers: Sally R. Scott, 34, East Prestwick Road, Winona Lake; and James A. Bradley, 59, South CR 275E, Warsaw. Scott was backing her vehicle due to a road survey crew working in the area when she backed into Bradley’s vehicle. Damages up to $2,500.