Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:01 p.m. Saturday, June 13. On East Center Street., West of North Lindberg Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Darcy C. Barr, 58, EMS W22 Lane, North Webster; Ana I. Malagon, 19, North Park Avenue, Warsaw; and Sheila M. Poe, 77, East East-Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Barr was driving west on Center when she got distracted and rear-ended Malagon’s vehicle, which then ran her vehicle into the back of Poe’s vehicle. Damages up to $25,000
- 12:08 p.m. Saturday, June 13. On East Main Street, near North Roosevelt Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Rayna L. Richter, 58, East Armstrong Road, Leesburg; and Melissa Bautista, 35, East Clark Street, Warsaw. Richter was at a stop sign on Main Street when she continued through the intersection. Bautista, who did not have a stop sign, then ran into the side of Richter’s vehicle. Damages up to $10,000.
- 11:23 a.m. Saturday, June 13. On East Center St., near Parker St., Warsaw. Drivers: Justin T. Mort, 33, CR50, Syracuse; and Heather M. Dorsett, 43, East Center St., Warsaw. Mort was driving east on Center when he realized he needed to be in the turn lane. He merged without looking and ran into the side of Dorsett’s vehicle. Damages up to $5,000.
- 11:18 a.m. Saturday, June 13. On East Winona Ave., Near South Bronson St., Warsaw. Drivers: Martha Rico, 54, South CR 350E, Warsaw; and Taylor M. Hall, 26, West Church Street, Leesburg. Rico was driving westbound when she pressed the gas instead of the brakes for the red light. She then ran into the passenger side of Hall’s vehicle which had the green light. Minor injuries reported, however, none were transported. Damages up to: $2,500.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriffs Office investigated the following accident:
- 10:43 p.m. Thursday, June 11. On South CR 700E, south of East CR 1050S, Sidney. Driver: Curtis A. Reed, 37, Raleigh Court, Columbia City. Reed was driving south when he struck a deer that entered the roadway. Damages up to $5,000.