Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriffs Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:40 a.m. Thursday, June 11, North Syracuse-Webster Road, south of East CR 1050N. Driver: Ronald D. Krill, East Epworth Forest Road, North Webster. Krill was driving north when he struck a deer causing enough damage that the vehicle needed to be towed. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:10 a.m. Thursday, June 11, South CR 950W, north of West Welch Road, Etna Green. Driver: Ronald A. Shewman, 60, West CR 900S, Akron. Shewman was driving north when he hit a dog that entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:04 p.m. Wednesday, June 10, East CR 150N, east of North SR 13, Pierceton. Driver: Carol D. Robbins, 65, SR 13, Pierceton. Robbins was driving west when she struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:48 p.m. Thursday, June 11, 640 W. CR 300N, Warsaw. Drivers: Hannah R. Bellies, 27, North Franklin St., Mentone; and Timothy C. Johnson, 19, West CR 350S, Warsaw. Bellies was backing out of a parking spot and struck the parked vehicle belonging to Johnson. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7:10 a.m.Thursday, June 11, East CR 250N, Warsaw. Drivers: Robert F. Thomas, 61, East CR 225S, Warsaw; and Charles R. Drubert, 45, Lutes Drive, Warsaw. Thomas was backing into a parking space at Zimmer Biomet when his vehicle struck a parked vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.