Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 11:13 p.m. Monday, June 8, North CR 650E, south of East CR 300N, Warsaw. Driver: Molly M. Bentley, 56, EMS B33A Lane, Warsaw. Bentley was driving north and struck a deer that entered the roadway. Damage up to: $5,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 12:10 p.m. Thursday, June 11. On North SR13, south of West Huntington St., North Webster. Drivers: William A. Sturgess, 26, South Main Street., South Whitley; and Tanya S. Trick, 47, CR 35, Middlebury. Sturgess rear-ended Trick’s vehicle at the intersection. Damages up to: $2,500.
- 12:26 p.m. Wednesday, June 10, East Carroll Street, south of East Carroll Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Jamie D. White, 38, North Woodland Acres Drive, Syracuse; and Michael R. Christie, North Huntington Street, Syracuse. White was backing out of a parking spot and ran into the side of Christie’s vehicle, which was improperly parked. Damages up to: $1,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:35 p.m. Wednesday, June 10. On CR1400N, east of CR100E, Milford. Driver: Danielle L. Stewart, 26, North Shaffer Street, Milford. Stewart was driving westbound when she struck a deer that entered the roadway. Damage up to: $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:08 a.m. Wednesday, June 10, US 30, near an access road, Warsaw. Driver: Angel Chavez, 52, 19th Street, Ecorse, Mich.; and Ryan P. Wiskten, 41, Breathstone Drive, Powell, Ohio. Chavez was driving on US 30 behind Wiskten when traffic came to a stop. Chavez then hit the back left side of Wiskten’s vehicle. Damage up to: $25,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 5:48 a.m. Wednesday, June 10, East SR 114, Akron. Driver: Matthias T. Helmuth, 20, Rochester. Hit deer.