Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:39 p.m. Tuesday, June 9, 2600 block South East Lakeshore Drive, Macy. A boat was found drifting against a sea wall.
- 9:06 p.m. Monday, June 8, area of West CR 200N and North CR 200W, Rochester. An iPhone was found on the side of the road.
- 7:54 p.m. Monday, June 8, 11000 block West CR 200N, Kewana. Police were notified of an ATV being found against a fence.
- 11:46 a.m. Sunday, June 7, 5100 block Beaman Lane, Rochester. Police were notified that four kayaks, four sets of paddles and six life jackets were stolen from a shed.
- 7:03 p.m. Saturday, June 6, 1200 block West SR 14, Rochester. Timothy Malott reported the theft of a Dewalt Impact drill stolen from a garage.