Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:56 p.m. Tuesday, June 9, 738 S. Huntington St., Syracuse. Drivers. David H. Jenkins, 38, East McJunkin Street, Columbia City; and Carisa J. Addison, 35, East Lynwood Drive, Syracuse. Jenkins was backing his vehicle from a parking space when he struck Addison’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:48 a.m. Wednesday, June 10, SR 114, Akron. Driver: Matthias T. Helmuth, 20, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 10:09 p.m. Tuesday, June 9, US 31 and Wabash Avenue, Rochester. Driver: Iniubong, E. Etuk, 27, Columbus. Hit deer.
- 6:02 a.m. Monday, June 8, SR 14 west of SR 17, Kewanna. Driver: Steven J. Vanderaa, 65, Winamac. Hit deer.
- 10:13 p.m. Sunday, June 7, US 31 and South Wabash Road, Rochester. Driver: Nicholas A. Ross, 20, Tipton. Hit a large raccoon.
- 11:44 p.m. Saturday, June 6, CR 450E and CR 450N, Rochester. Driver: Lester Z. Martin, 22, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 10:06 p.m. Saturday, June 6, US 31 and Wabash Avenue, Rochester. Driver: Payton Butler, no other information available. Hit deer.