Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:07 a.m. Tuesday, June 6, Dellview Drive, north of East CR 300N, Warsaw. Drivers: Rachell G. Holston, 34, EMS W26 Lane, North Webster; and Allison N. Zartman, 17, Southwood Drive, Warsaw. Both vehicles were parked on the west side of Dellview Drive. Holston said she got in her car and backed up because there was a car parked in front of her. She said she didn’t notice Zartman’s vehicle behind her. Damage up to $2,500.
- 10:22 a.m. Monday, June 8, EMS T5 Lane, Warsaw. Driver: Jennifer L. Minear, 34, East CR 500N, Leesburg. Minear said her vehicle went off the roadway due to an oncoming vehicle in her lane of travel. Her vehicle struck a metal fence post. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:38 p.m. Monday, June 8, Brooklyn Street, Syracuse. Drivers: David L. Miller, 31, Sul A Lane, West Memphis, Ariz.; and Christopher Hartleroad, D18 Lane, Syracuse. Miller said he was backing into a loading dock and his vehicle sideswiped Hartleroad’s vehicle. Damage up to $750.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:57 p.m. Tuesday, June 9, US 30, east of Springhill Road. Driver: Jonathan G. Townsend, 20, Sand Dollar Drive, Warsaw. Townsend drove over debris that had fallen off a semi. He pulled off to the side of the road and found that his vehicle was leaking fluid and could not be driven. Damage up to $2,500.
- 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, June 9, US 30, east of Springhill Road, Warsaw.Driver: Alexia C. Moon Gilbert, 18, Deer Run, Warsaw. Gilbert said her vehicle struck an unknown object in the road, which blew out her front left tire, forcing her to pull her vehicle off the road and into the median. Damage up to $5,000.