Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:37 a.m. Friday, June 5, 200 block Tucker Street, Mentone. A battery incident was reported.
- 12:28 a.m. Friday, June 5, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Lonnie E. Puckett reported a fraud attempt.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:05 p.m. Wednesday, June 3, 500 block Washington Street, North Webster. Kevin M. Pohl reported theft of an outboard boat motor valued at $3,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:51 a.m. Friday, June 5, 2200 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. John D. Hook Jr. reported theft of narcotics, tools and clothing valued at $380.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:23 a.m. Thursday, June 4, 200 block East CR 550N, Rochester. A 2004 Grand Prix and 2003 Volkswagon were reported missing.
- 12:08 p.m. Wednesday, June 3, 200 block East Eighth Street, Rochester. Police were notified of the theft of a stimulus check.
- 5:27 p.m. Tuesday, June 2, 1500 block East Ninth Street, Rochester. The theft of items from a shed was reported.
- 4:46 p.m. Sunday, May 31, 6300 block Maple Lane, Rochester. Heath Watkins reported the theft of a camper. Value: $800.
- 12:56 a.m. Friday, May 29, 200 block East CR 550N, Rochester. John W. Dudgeon reported the theft of a 1998 GMS and 2006 Lincoln.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:43 p.m. Wednesday, June 3, 2200 block Elkhart Road, Goshen. Shane Edwards, Syracuse, reported being a victim of a possible scam regarding his Social Security number.