Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 11:09 p.m. Saturday, May 30, Chapman Lake Drive, north of EMS C10 Lane, Warsaw. Driver: Mason W. Reber, 19, East Autumn Trail, Warsaw. Reber was traveling north on Chapman Lake Drive when his vehicle left the roadway, striking a shed. The vehicle came to rest on its side in a ditch. Reber was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for minor injuries and lacerations to his face. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:48 p.m. Tuesday, June 2, 900 W. Brooklyn St., north of North Maple Street, Syracuse. Driver: unknown. An unknown vehicle struck a fence post and “No Parking” sign at the Harold Schrock Athletic Complex. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:53 p.m. Tuesday, June 2, 1150 Husky Trail, Warsaw. Drivers: Kathleen E. Cox, 68, South Wray Street, Atwood; and Delores Delion, 61, St. Augustine’s Drive, Warsaw. Cox was backing her vehicle from a parking space when she struck Delion’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 3:03 p.m. Tuesday, June 2, Aronne Road, north of East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Lovepreet Singh, 23, 153rd Road 2D, Flushing, N.Y.; and Kenneth V. Olson, 51, 7th Street, Winona Lake. After striking the viaduct, Singh attempted to back north on Argonne Road and backed into Olson’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, June 2, Argonne Road, south of East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Driver: Lovepreet Singh, 23, 153rd Road 2D, Flushing, N.Y. Singh was traveling south on Argonne Road when his vehicle’s trailer struck a viaduct. Damage was done to the trailer and not the viaduct. No injuries were reported. Damage up to $10,000.