Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department Investigated the following Incident:
- 11:27 p.m. Monday, June 1, 700 block North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Steven J. Hall reported the theft of a lawn dethatcher. Value: $125.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department Investigated the following Incidents:
- 6:51 p.m. Monday, June 1, 100 block South Scott Street, Warsaw. Mark Devoe Walter reported the theft of a bicycle. Value: $60.
- 4:36 p.m. Monday, June 1, 400 block South Washington Street, Warsaw. Bonnie E. Church reported criminal mischief with damage to a garage. Value: $200.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:36 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 200 block North Main Street, Etna Green. Officers responded to a report of invasion of privacy.
- 1:07 a.m. Wednesday, May 27, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Charles E. Brown reported criminal mischief with damage to a window.
- 10:51 p.m. Tuesday, May 26, 10600 block North SR 13, Syracuse. James K. Brooks reported the theft of golf equipment. Value: $75.