Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 11:29 a.m. Friday, May 29, Arlington Lane, north of Petro Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: David L. Smith, 84, Arlington Lane, Warsaw; and Sanjuana J. Galvan, 28, Administration Boulevard, Winona Lake. Smith was backing out of a parking space and struck Galvan’s vehicle as she was driving on Armstrong Road. Damage up to: $10,000.
- 9:25 a.m. Friday, May 29, 314 N. Detroit St., Warsaw. Driver: Richard E. Brown, 44, North Parker Street, Warsaw. Brown was backing through the Jiffy Lube parking lot when he backed over a raised curb causing him to get stuck. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:09 p.m. Thursday, May 28, Armstrong Road, east of Old SR 15, Leesburg. Drivers: Clifford M. Miller, 86, North Main Street, Goshen; and Gary L. Maust, 47, SR 19, Elkhart. Miller had stopped to check on his trailer load, but forgot to put his vehicle in park. The vehicle then rolled back and ran into Maust’s vehicle as he was turning on to Armstrong Road. Damage up to $25,000.
- 4:58 p.m. Friday, May 22, CR 250E, north of Old 30, Warsaw. Drivers: John C. Glor, 54, North CR 650E, Warsaw; and Crystal L. Creekmore, 42, East CR 350S, Pierceton. Glor was driving on CR 250E when he got distracted during a phone call and collided with the back of Creekmore’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:51 p.m. Sunday, May 31, Armstrong Road, east of Hepler Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Damion J. Villa, 18, West CR 200N, Warsaw. Villa was traveling south on Hepler Drive when his vehicle left the roadway, striking a Nipsco utility pole. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 5:01 p.m. Sunday, May 31, 3845 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Loraine L. Engelberth, 89, Camelot Drive, Winona Lake; and Cheryl A. Ryman, 75, North CR 175E, Warsaw. Engelberth was waiting in a drive-thru when she rear-ended Ryman’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:35 p.m. Saturday, May 30, US 30, near North Lake Breeze Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Elijah T. Raymond, 20, South Old Ditch Road, Warsaw. Raymond was traveling east on US 30 when an object flew up off the roadway and into his vehicle’s windshield. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following accidents:
- 7:26 a.m. Friday, May 29, SR 14 and CR 100W, Rochester. Driver: Richard Moise, no age listed, Rochester. Hit turkey.
- 12:55 p.m. Thursday, May 28, Old US 31, Rochester. Driver: Angela Castleman, no age listed, Rochester. Castleman’s vehicle struck a tree.
- 2:41 a.m. Thursday, May 28, East Division Road and CR 1075E, Akron. Driver: Dale E. Shepherd, 36, Warsaw. Hit deer.
- 7:58 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, North Noyer Drive, Akron. Drivers: Stephanie Harding, 36, Rochester; and Christopher E. Lyon, 26, Park Forest, Ill. Lyon’s vehicle backed into Harding’s vehicle.