Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:41 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 500 block Pike Street, Warsaw. Domestic battery incident was investigated.
- 8:28 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 500 block Pike Street, Warsaw. An incident of domestic battery was investigated.
- 5:47 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 2400 block Detroit Street, Warsaw. A cell phone was found.
- 3:44 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 700 block Center Street, Warsaw. A wallet was found.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 26, 700 block Sweetgum Road, Rochester. Police were notified of a fraudulent act regarding a purchase of a puppy from out of state.
- 7:19 p.m. Saturday, May 23, 4900 block East Wood Drive, Rochester. A caller reported he had confirmation that a package was delivered to his residence, but when he came home, there was no package. Value: $250.
- 4:26 p.m. Saturday, May 23, 8000 block West Olson Road, Rochester. A burglary of a building was reported.
- 2:17 p.m. Friday, May 22, 6400 block South Sunset Boulevard, Macy. Gas tanks and hoses were reported as stolen from a boat.
- 8:53 p.m. Wednesday, May 20, 400 block Fulton Avenue, Rochester. A burglary of a building was reported.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:01 p.m. Monday, May 25, 1000 block South Main Street, Goshen. Brian Hite, Cromwell, reported his vehicle was damaged during a road rage incident.
- 7:53 p.m. Sunday, May 24, 2300 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Elias Salazar, 28, McLean Street, Ligonier, was arrested for theft after officers responded to a shoplifting call at Wal-Mart. He was released at the scene with a pending court date.
- 12:19 p.m. Saturday, May 23, 200 block West High Park Avenue, Goshen. Police were called to Goshen Hospital regarding Gregory Flynn, 57, Syracuse, who was found in possession of a look-a-like substance and paraphernalia. He was arrested on two charges and released pending a court date.