Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:05 a.m. Wednesday, May 27, East US 30, near South CR 450E, Warsaw. Driver: Mark W. Ganger, 57, Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Ganger was traveling east on US 30 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
- 2:21 p.m. Tuesday, May 26, South SR 15, near West CR 300S, Warsaw. Drivers: Nathaniel E. Smith, 20, South Dale Lane, Claypool; and Jorge L. Perez, 30, North Fort Wayne Avenue A., Warsaw. Both Smith and Perez were traveling north on SR 15 when Smith’s vehicle rear-ended Perez’s vehicle. A passenger in Perez’s vehicle, Ana K. Solorzano, Warsaw, sustained an elbow and lower arm injury. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 11:21 a.m. Wednesday, May 27, SR 15, north of Jalynn Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Truman Messer, 58, East Levi Lee Road 211, Warsaw; and Brandon M. Bohnke, 30, Gilliam Drive South, Warsaw. Messer was traveling south on North Detroit Street when he merged his vehicle into the left lane of travel. As he did so, he struck Bohnke’s vehicle. Damage up to $1,000.
- 10:11 a.m. Tuesday, May 26, 1540 Provident Drive, Warsaw. Driver: John R. Woodhams, 55, South CR 50W, Peru. Woodhams was driving in a high clearance vehicle and struck the awning of Warsaw Family Medicine. Damage up to: $2,500.
- 7:12 a.m. Tuesday, May 26, 2401 E. Center St., Warsaw. Driver: Matthew B. Inghels, 35, Bercado Place, Mishawaka. Inghels was pulling out of Penguin Point’s parking lot onto Center Street. His high clearance truck than hit a power line and disconnected it. Damage up to: $1,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:07 p.m. Sunday, May 24, 3294 E. US 30, Warsaw. Driver: David A. Swenson, 35, Robert Avenue, Jasper, Minn. Swenson was backing his vehicle from a parking space when he struck a parked, unoccupied motorcycle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.