Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, May 19, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Domestic battery incident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3 p.m. May 25, a bicycle was found in the 200 block of South Buffalo Street.
- 10:28 a.m. May 24, a report of theft from a vehicle in the 2200 block of East Center Street, Warsaw, was filed. Total value: $150.
- 6:29 a.m. May 24, property was reported found in the 300 block of South Hand Avenue, Warsaw. Item was a money order.
- 2:11 p.m. May 23, a report of items valued at $54 from Walmart.
- 12:29 a.m. May 23, somebody found a bicycle in the 500 block of East Center Street, Warsaw.
- 2:28 p.m. Tuesday, May 19, 300 block Detroit Street, Warsaw. Ken M. Collins reported theft of tools and a toolbox valued at $450.