WARSAW — Residents of Kosciusko County may once again begin bringing hazardous household chemical for drop-off at KC Recycling.
The following new guidelines have been put into place regarding chemical processing at KC Recycling:
- An appointment for service is required. Book online.
- Residents are required to follow KCSWMD staff instructions.
- ID must match appointment booking information.
- Expect to remain at the facility for the entire length of the appointment.
- Six-foot social distancing as well as face coverings are required for both customers and employees at all times.
- Materials must be labeled, organized and upright. Bagged, leaking or unlabeled items will not be accepted.
- Residents should not come if they are showing any signs of illness including but not limited to cough, fever, fatigue, trouble breathing, etc.
- Do not bring materials that have been or potentially have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.