Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:26 a.m. Friday, May 22, 200 block Morgan Street, Mentone. Police investigated report of a dog bite.
- 10:15 p.m. Thursday, May 21, 400 block Catherine Street, Milford. Kirby Dean reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:28 a.m. Monday, May 18, 500 block Market Street, Warsaw. Food items and hair dye valued at $34 reported stolen from Dollar General Store.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:24 p.m. Sunday, May 17, 61000 block CR 17, Goshen. Amanda Waggoner, 29, South Martin Street, Ligonier, was arrested for possession of a syringe after officers were dispatched to a reported overdose.
- 8:11 p.m. Saturday, May 16, 1900 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Officials at Menards reported two females entered the store and took merchandise. Ashly Bevelhimer, 34, 103 East St., Milford, was found and released with a pending court date. Nicole Coburn, 38, Syracuse, was cited for possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of heroin and possession of paraphernalia and released with a pending court date. Both females were trespassed from the store.
- 11:02 p.m. Friday, May 15, 2100 block Bashor Road, Goshen. Jose Murillo, Ligonier, reported a temporary registration plate was discovered missing.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:04 p.m. Thursday, May 21, 700 block South 900E, Akron. Police were notified of items stolen from a barn.
- 9:33 p.m. Thursday, May 21, 200 block East 550N, Rochester. Dawn Cook reported the theft of a cell phone.