Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:06 a.m. Wednesday, May 20, North Fox Farm Road, south of South Side Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Ryan M. Workman, 26, North Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Workman was traveling north on Fox Farm Road when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:06 a.m. Wednesday, May 20, West US 30, near North CR 650W, Atwood. Driver: Frank G. Rawson, 55, Southwest 98th Terrace, Ocala, Fla. Rawson was traveling west on US 30 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 11:46 a.m. Tuesday, May 19, East Van Buren Street, west of South Pearl Street, Leesburg. Drivers: Zachary R. Kerr, 31, South Pearson Boulevard, Silver Lake; and Sylvester L. DiLorenzo, 62, West CR 160N, Linton. Kerr was backing his vehicle from a parking space when he struck DiLorenzo’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 11:22 a.m. Tuesday, May 19, West Old Road 30, near North CR 750W, Atwood. Drivers: Brian R. Klinger, 48, West CR 200N, Etna Green; and Marin E. Hart, 16, East Lake Tahoe Trail, Warsaw. Klinger was traveling west on Old Road 30 and crossed into the eastbound lane of travel to pass a construction area. Klinger then stopped and began to back his vehicle to spread gravel. As he did so, Klinger’s vehicle struck Hart’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $50,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:07 p.m. Tuesday, May 19, North Park Avenue, near East Clark Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Michael E. Randall, 64, West Baker Street, Warsaw; and Kayla B. Merley, 19, West CR 600S, Claypool. Randall was traveling west on East Clark Street when he stopped and attempted to turn left. As he did so, Randall’s vehicle struck Merley’s. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.