Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:48 a.m. Wednesday, May 13, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. Inmates began to incite a riot with sock weapons they made from putting metal wheels inside socks and swinging them around.
- 11:16 p.m. Tuesday, May 12, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. Inmates put mop bucket wheels in socks and swung them around, using them as weapons to incite a riot in the jail.
- 6:41 p.m. Tuesday, May 12, 300 block Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Paul Allen Mallery reported criminal mischief.
- 9:01 p.m. Monday, May 11, 11900 block Robin Hood Road, Cromwell. Michael T. Jones reported theft of a tire and rim from a vehicle.
- 2:49 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 4300 block Lakeshore Drive, Mentone. Roscoe David Varney reported theft of a weed eater and a rotisserie oven. The items were valued at $600.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:22 p.m. Friday, May 8, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Theft of a motorcycle valued at $3,500 was reported.