Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 3:17 p.m. Monday, May 11, intersection of East SR 14 and South Packerton Road, Claypool. Drivers: Cheeree N. Cabello, 37, East Hill Street, Wabash; and Maranda L. Martinez, 25, South Church Street, Claypool. Cabello was driving north on Packerton Road and stopped at the stop sign at SR 14. Martinez was traveling west on SR 14, which does not have a stop sign, and continued to drive through the intersection. Cabello then pulled out and struck Martinez’s vehicle, causing it to flip over in the ditch. Both drivers were checked out by EMS but were not transported. Damage up to $75,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:48 p.m. Monday, May 11, north of East Center Street, on North Parker Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Karen A. Boggs, 77, Elder Lane, Winona Lake; and Austin L. McQuiller, 26, East CR 300N, Warsaw. Boggs was facing southbound on Parker Street, stopped for the traffic light on Center Street. She then let her foot off the brake and ran into the back of McQuiller’s vehicle. No injuries reported. Damage up to $1,750.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 7 p.m. Friday, May 8, east of 2304 E. Winona Ave., Winona Lake. Drivers: Kenyon C. Cotton, 17, EMS T7B Lane, Leesburg; and Darlene M. Gould, 65, 15th Street, Winona Lake. Cotton was in the Dairy Queen parking lot when he got distracted by friends and backed into Gould’s vehicle. Damage up to $1,750.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:47 a.m. Monday, May 11, SR 114 and CR 1425E, Akron. Driver: Jon M. Jumper, 44, Peru. Hit deer.
- 9:51 p.m. Sunday, May 10, SR 14 and CR 575E, Rochester. Driver: Dennis L. See, 64, Macy. Hit deer.