Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:57 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 1200 block South Huntington St., Syracuse. Madison Skelton reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident resulting in property damage.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:45 p.m. Sunday, May 10, 200 block North Union St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a found scooter.
- 1:19 p.m. Sunday, May 10, 800 block East Center St., Warsaw. Mark L. Burks reported forgery.
- 2:56 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. A representative for Walmart reported theft. Value: $51.42.
- 3:42 p.m. Friday, May 8, 600 block Buck Trail, Warsaw. Officers took items in for safekeeping due to an individual making threats.
- 3:39 p.m. Friday, May 8, 300 block Rattington Circle, Warsaw. Lashon R. Creightney reported the theft of items from a vehicle. Items stolen include prescription medication. Value: $880.46.
- 10:12 a.m. Friday, May 8, 2100 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 6, 1400 block Oak St., Warsaw. Police investigated a report of harboring a non-immunized dog.