Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 2:04 p.m. Thursday, May 7, US 31 and SR 14. Drier: Jayson B. Auman, 46, North Liberty. Hit deer.
- 7:08 p.m. Tuesday, May 5, US 31 and Third Street, Rochester. Driver: Heavenly D. Gross, 23, Walkerton. No details available.
- 1:52 p.m. Tuesday, May 5, US 31 and CR 700N, Rochester. Drivers: Remington E. Bender, 27, Culver; and Roger A. Sills, 49, Odon. The vehicles collided. A passenger in one of the vehicles was airlifted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
- 8:34 p.m. Monday, May 4, SR 110 and SR 17, Culver. Driver: Jacki Frain, no other information available. Hit deer.
- 7:11 p.m. Monday, May 4, SR 17, Kewanna. Driver: Stephen St. Clair, 75, Kewanna.