Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 300 block Section Street, Claypool. Domestic complaint reported.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2 p.m. Monday, April 27, 3400 block East CR 1000N, Syracuse. Report of a dog bite to an Amazon delivery driver.
- 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 1800 block North SR 13, Pierceton. Jerred Reiff reported fraud.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:55 a.m. Monday, April 27, 3700 block SR 14, Silver Lake. James T. Prater reported theft of a ground blind and turkey decoy valued at $300.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:23 a.m. Wednesday, April 29, 200 block Roosevelt Street, Warsaw. Report of harassment.
- 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 400 block Maple Avenue, Warsaw. Gloria Saldivar reported suspicious activity.
- 2:03 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Carly S. Yocke reported residential entry.