Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 300 block West Section St., Claypool. Officers investigated a report of battery.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:33 a.m. Tuesday, April 28, 700 block South CR 325E, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a protective order violation.
- 3:36 a.m. Tuesday, April 28, 3400 block East US 30, Warsaw. A representative for Albertson’s Sport Shop reported burglary.
- 4:04 p.m. Monday, April 27, 4600 block East CR 600S, Warsaw. John R. McCammon reported credit card fraud.
- 12:57 p.m. Monday, April 27, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Jared T. Frantz reported fraud. Value: $165.