Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:14 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 100 block South East St., Milford. Officers investigated a report of criminal mischief and invasion of privacy.
- 7:23 p.m. Saturday, April 25, 400 block North Brown Lane, Warsaw. Brittany M. Fuller reported fraud. Value: $98.
- 9:48 a.m. Saturday, April 25, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Bre-Anne L. Holland reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 8:59 a.m. Saturday, April 25, 600 block Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Sarah J. McGinnis reported theft. Value: $10,000.
- 11:52 a.m. Friday, April 24, 100 block EMS T39 Lane, Leesburg. Ian D. Keesling reported burglary. Value: $200.
- 3:52 p.m. Tuesday, April 21, 100 block EMS D22B Lane, Syracuse. A representative for the Kosciusko County Highway Department reported theft.
- 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, April 21, 1300 block West Auburn Drive, Auburn. Officers investigated a report of information being removed from a cellular device.
- 1:07 p.m. Tuesday, April 21, 4700 block North SR 13, Leesburg. A representative for Dollar General reported theft. Value: $39.25.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:28 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 300 block South Main St., North Webster. Dallas K. Smith and Ralph W. Luce reported burglary.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:53 a.m. Tuesday, April 21, 1200 block Marilyn Ave., Winona Lake. Tammy S. Hall reported fraud.