Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:05 a.m. Thursday, April 23, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. A representative for the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office reported criminal mischief to a sprinkler head.
- 7:29 p.m. Wednesday, April 22, 5900 block North SR 15 and West CR 600N, Warsaw. Dara J. Anderson reported damaged property.
- 10:37 a.m. Wednesday, April 22, 200 block West Van Buren St., Leesburg. Stephen J. Dicken reported theft. Value: $400.
- 9:55 a.m. Wednesday, April 22, 8600 block East Backwater Road, North Webster. A representative for Utiliquest LLC reported the theft of tools. Value: $26,749.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:11 p.m. Thursday, April 23, 2500 block East Center St., Warsaw. Shannon K. Sterling reported the theft of a license plate.