Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:43 a.m. Sunday, April 19, 7800 block West Lovetts Court, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of sexual battery.
- 4:18 p.m. Thursday, April 16, 200 block South Harrison Street Atwood. Phillip Kelley reported the theft of tools. Value: $1,150.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:06 p.m. Saturday, April 18, 200 block East Pittsburgh Street, Syracuse. Officers investigated a report of misdemeanor battery.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:51 p.m. Sunday, April 19, 1300 block South 11th Street, Goshen. Kimberly Kamp, Syracuse, reported items being stolen from her vehicle.
- 12:21 a.m. Saturday, April 18, 1600 block East 1000S, Rochester. James R. Rans reported a burglary and theft of a firearm. Value: $500.
- 3:14 p.m. Friday, April 17, 7700 bloc South SR 25, Fulton. Rebecca L. Beliles reported a class ring stolen