AKRON — Beginning Monday, April 20, the meal site at Tippecanoe Valley High School will be closed.
Meals will be moved to other meal pick up sites, said a news release from the Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation.
Grab and go lunches (with breakfast for the following day) can be picked up at the following locations and times for students age 18 and under.
- Mentone Elementary (Main Entrance) 11 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Akron Elementary (Door R) 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Palestine Lake Boat Ramp Parking Lot 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- WestHaven Estates Parking Lot 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Athens Church Parking Lot 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
If parents or students do not have transportation available to pick up lunches, please call and leave a message for the following personnel. Please include the name of students, telephone number, address and the number of students needing meals.
Akron Elementary – Julie Kruger (574) 598-2321
Mentone Elementary – Nikki Rutherford (574) 598-2537
Tippecanoe Valley Middle School – Trisha Wilson (574) 598-2230
Tippecanoe Valley High School – Shelly Holloway (574) 598-2131
TVSC will continue to monitor and update with any changes.