Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:41 p.m. Tuesday, april 14, 1100 block West Ninth Street, Rochester. Larry W. Jackson reported the theft of a dirt bike. Value: $1,000.
- 7:01 p.m. Tuesday, April 14, 2500 block South CR 400E, Rochester. Woody P. Shepherd reported the theft of a Polaris Sportsman ATV-07. Value: $500.
- 4:31 p.m. Tuesday, April 14, 5400 block East CR 650N, Rochester. Police were notified a rock was thrown through the grill of a truck.
- 12:09 p.m. Tuesday, April 14, 1600 block East CR 1000S, Rochester. A cell phone was reported stolen.
- 5:44 p.m. Monday, April 13, 3400 block South CR 1000E, Akron. Robert Clemans turned in a fraudulent check received in the mail.
- 8:50 a.m. Monday, April 13, 7300 block East CR 300N, Rochester. Police were notified that a firearm left on the roof of a vehicle had fallen off and could not be located.