Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:16 p.m. Sunday, April 12, 3100 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Leela D. Farmer reported theft. Value: $200.
- 2:53 p.m. Sunday, April 12, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of invasion of privacy.
- 1:19 p.m. Saturday, April 11, 6400 block North 2nd Trail, North Webster. Randolph L. Plew reported theft. Items stolen include two handguns. Value: $800.
- 7:55 p.m. Thursday, April 9, 400 block South Main St., Leesburg. Beth A. Stockdale reported criminal mischief.
- 3:43 p.m. Thursday, April 9, 2400 block South Southwood Drive, Warsaw. James W. Niblette reported burglary. Value: $140.
- 8:36 a.m. Thursday, April 9, 6500 block East CR 400S, Pierceton. Deejay Harris reported fraud. Value: $2,600.
- 5:31 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, 4600 block East CR 600S, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of an animal complaint.
- 4:06 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, 1100 block North Santorini Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of an animal bite.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 9, 100 block West Myrtle Glen Road, Silver Lake. Barbara Bradford reported the theft of a push mower. Value: $300.