Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:25 p.m. Sunday, April 12, 200 block East Emeline St., Milford. Officers investigated a report of criminal trespass.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:17 p.m. Sunday, April 12, 1700 block Latta St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 2:56 p.m. Friday, April 10, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. A representative for Walmart reported theft. Value; $80.07.
- 12:11 a.m. Friday, April 10, 1900 block Plaza Drive, Warsaw. Cheyenna G. Worsham reported found property.
- 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, April 7, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Glen A. Douthitt reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:48 p.m. Thursday, April 9, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Officers took a missing person report.