Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:40 p.m. Sunday, April 5, 11500 block SR 13, Syracuse. Report of a mailbox damaged after being struck by a vehicle.
- 2:35 p.m. Sunday, April 5, 2300 block East Kemo Avenue, Warsaw. Maryann Rutkowski reported theft of cash and an ATM card.
- 6:46 a.m. Saturday, April 4, 6700 block SR 14/South CR 675W, Silver Lake. Report of a suspicious vehicle.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:20 a.m. Monday, March 30, 1300 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Tools valued at $129.99 were reported stolen from Ace Hardware.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:49 p.m. Sunday. April 5, 1600 block Dot Street, Warsaw. A report of domestic battery was investigated.
- 3:34 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2700 block Wayside Court, Warsaw. David Diaz reported fraud.
- 6:07 p.m. Friday, April 3, 2500 block East Center St., Warsaw. A representative for the Warsaw Police Department reported damage to a city-owned vehicle.
- 4:44 p.m. Friday, April 3, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Consumable goods valued at approximately $40 reported stolen from Walmart.
- 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, April 1, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Joanne K. Rife reported theft. Value: $250.