Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:35 p.m. Wednesday, April 1, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report domestic battery-simple assault.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 1, 6400 block East 350S, Rochester. William Duvall reported the theft of a utility trailer loaded with firewood parked in the Noyona Lake area. Value: $500.
- 8:05 a.m. Tuesday, March 31, 5400 block North CR 50W, Rochester. Police were notified of attempted wire fraud.
- 10:22 a.m. Monday, March 30, 4400 block North SR 25, Rochester. Police were notified of the possible theft of a trailer.
- 9:27 a.m. Monday, March 30, 800 block Main Street, Rochester. Officials at the Fulton County Courthouse reported receiving an intimidating phone call.