Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:52 p.m. Sunday, March 29, 100 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Animal complaint.
- 6:40 p.m. Wednesday, March 25, 100 block South Main Street, Milford. Custody complaint.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:31 a.m. Monday, March 30, 300 block North Main Street, North Webster. Joe Lee Sanchez reported theft of medications.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:18 a.m. Friday, March 27, 100 block West Main Street, Syracuse. Building materials valued at $200 were damaged/destroyed.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:32 a.m. Saturday, March 28, 100 block Kings Highway, Winona Lake. A suspect was arrested for domestic battery.