Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:05 a.m. Friday, March 27, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. John L. Rasmussen reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $2,000.
- 7:35 p.m. Thursday, March 26, 3500 block East CR 800S, Claypool. William R. Elliott Jr. reported the theft of two firearms. Value: $1,550.
- 6:24 a.m. Thursday, March 26, 3400 block East CR 100N, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 8:27 p.m. Wednesday, March 25, 5400 block North CR 750E, North Webster. Janine Palm reported the theft of welding cables. Value: $100.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:47 p.m. Saturday, March 21, 600 block North Jefferson St., Silver Lake. Benjamin M. Tetidrick reported the theft of a firearm. Value: $550.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:31 a.m. Thursday, March 26, 200 block South Union St., Warsaw. A representative for KC Recycling Depot reported an accidental fire.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 6:31 a.m. Friday, March 27, 72000 block CR 23, New Paris. Steven Chupp reported the theft of items, including industrial paint supplies.