AKRON — Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation added a Grab and Go lunch location at the Athens Church parking lot effective Thursday, March 26.
The school corporation offers the free meals from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
TVSC is also offering grab and go lunches, with breakfast for the following day included, at the following locations for students ages 18 and under:
- Akron Elementary School (Door R)
- Mentone Elementary School (main entrance)
- Tippecanoe Valley High School (main entrance)
- Palestine Lake boat ramp parking lot
- Westhaven Estates parking lot
If parents or students do not have transportation available to pick up lunches, please call and leave a message for the following food service personnel. Please leave information that includes the student’s name, a telephone number, address and the number of students needing meals.
- Akron Elementary – Julie Kruger (574) 598-2321
- Mentone Elementary – Nikki Rutherford (574) 598-2537
- Tippecanoe Valley Middle School – Trisha Wilson (574) 598-2230
- Tippecanoe Valley High School – Shelly Holloway (574) 598-2131