The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Zackery Swope, $2,027.88
- Lake City Rentals v.
Tara Alvarez, $1,613.07
Shawn Hale, $1,158.95
Leo Hershberger, $568.57
MD Blair Custom Lawn Care c/o Michael Blair, $468.74
Brandon Rocha, $800.76
Clayton Rohr, $605.89
Matt Slusher, $640.92
Stith Excavating c/o Cory Dee Smith, $1,018.73
Clinton Wadkins, $580.20
- Sanchez Enterprises LLC v. Ginger and Jason Bays, $5,945
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC, v.
Jordan Brinegar, $1,343.95
Courtney Brown, $1,779.31
Larry R. Carlson, $1,025.78
John Daring, $1,320.76
Fred Hoyle, $2,322.04
Sarah Owens, $1,376.12
Lionell Pitchan, $3,483.83
Ruby S. Schoettmer, $1,371.98
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Kristin Castillo, $5,833.46
Timothy W. Croy, $993.24
- Synergy RV Transport Inc. v. Francisco E. McCrary, $2,791.99
- Knox Hospital Company LLC D/B/A Starke Hospital c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v. Manuel Montes-Flores, $1,155.69
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company v. Dalton Pearish, $5,639.13
- Sanchez Enterprises LLC v. Ayla Stahl, $4,865
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Capital One Bank v. Maricela Melendez, $3,035.92
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v. Terry Bartley, $999.48
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Carolyn Carr, $871.36
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Wanda Cooper, $715.33
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Alice Marie Dills, $1,089.46
- Manistree Acquisitions LLC v. Kevin Frentner, $783.80
- ****State of Indiana on the Relation of v. Roland Garza, $14,081.50
- Teachers Credit Union v. Wesley Hartman, $1,237.41
- Cavalry SPV I, LLC as assignee of Citibank N.A. v. Dean R. Hartwell, $2,299.21
- DNF Associates LLC v. Lonny Hodges, $896.61
- Synchrony Bank v. John Hughes, $2,169.43
- Discover Bank v. Frank Scalet, $11,584.21
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Avis v. Caesar E. Hernandez, $12,464.48
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance a/s/o Reiff v. Kayleen M. Van Nostrand, $9,849.82
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Rose Wetzel, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Sheree Taylor, Gary, $160.50; Anthony Miller, New Paris, $160.50; Roy Peachey, Warsaw, $160.50; Sierra Lechlitner, New Paris, $160.50; Jake Betzner, Silver Lake, $160.50; Lindsey Mullholand; West Chester, Ohio, $160.50; Binghong Miao, West Lafayette, $160.50; Martin Cortez-Molina, Posen, Ill., $160.50; Kalyan Khanal, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Michelle Harper, Landsdale, Penn., $160.50; John Holmes, Burket, $160.50.
Driving while suspended — Matthew Everly, West Lafayette, no fine listed; Nathaniel Bodkin, Warsaw, no fine listed; James Tinsley, South Whitley, $185.50; Terry Young, Pierceton, $185.50.
Failure of an occupant to use safety belt — Naomi Overholt, Warsaw, $25; Dustin Hughes, Roanoke, $25; David Lauster, Warsaw, $25; Jaulant Myftaraj, Elmwood Park, Ill., $25; Abigaile Hillers, Wanatah, $25; Rickey Stemm Jr., Nappanee, $25.
Slow-moving vehicle not to the right — Michael Cooper, Edgerton, Ohio, $160.50.
Operating with expired plates — Corey Lopez, Warsaw, $160.
Throwing a lighted cigarette, cigar or match from a moving motor vehicle — Rebecca Overlander, Warsaw, $235.50; Stephanie Orten, Syracuse, $235.50.
Failure to register — Megan Scott, Claypool, $160; Chad Rishling, Nappanee, $160.
Open alcoholic beverage container during operation of a motor vehicle — Richard Howard, Warsaw, $160.
Learners permit violation — Darrell Thompson, Warsaw, $160.50; Manuel Sarabia, Warsaw, $160.50.
Operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility; failure to register — Devin Lilly, Leesburg, $185.50.
Unlawful possession of alcohol/minor in possession of tobacco/electronic cigarette — Gracie Wilig, Winona Lake, $160.
No valid driver’s license — Luis Alvarez, Warsaw, $160.50; Autum Carrie, Syracuse, $160.50.
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- PHH Mortgage Corporation v. Jason Bell and Celeste Grant, $89,550.30