Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 2:04 a.m. Monday, March 23, 5900 block South SR 13 and East CR 600S, Pierceton. Officers investigated a report of a burned vehicle.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:46 p.m. Thursday, March 19, 700 block North Main St., Milford. Lori A. McBride reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:19 a.m. Saturday, March 21, 200 block West Jefferson St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of criminal trespass.
- 10:26 a.m. Friday, March 20, 300 block East Center St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of intimidation.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 8:55 a.m. Tuesday, March 17, 10000 block East CR 350S, Akron. Gene B. Rodvegas reported the theft of an X-Box and toll box. Value: $345.