Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:17 p.m. Tuesday, March 17, 100 block East Main Street, Silver Lake. Officers investigated the theft of a license plate.
- 2:47 p.m. Sunday, March 15, 10300 block North CR 500E, Syracuse. Officers investigated a protective order violation.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:38 p.m. Tuesday, March 17, 800 block South Main St., North Webster. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, March 17, 1100 block Lake View Avenue, Syracuse. Christina Dawn Hollingsworth reported damage to an automobile.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:54 p.m. Wednesday, March 18, 300 block North Zimmer Road, Warsaw. Century Link reported a damaged phone cable.
- 2:02 p.m. Tuesday, March 17, 300 block West CR 350N, Warsaw. A representative for Indiana National Guard reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 10:27 a.m. Monday, March 16, 2400 block East Center St., Warsaw. A representative for Walgreens Pharmacy reported fraudulent prescriptions were dropped off for filling.