FORT WAYNE – To protect the safety of patients, visitors and our healthcare team members, Lutheran Health Network has updated visitor restrictions.
Kosciusko Community Hospital in Warsaw is part of the Lutheran network.
Entry to all Lutheran Health Network hospitals is limited to main entrances, with access through the Emergency Departments after hours. Screeners will staff these points of entry at all times to reinforce the following restrictions:
- No visitors are allowed in the hospital, with the following exceptions (must be 18 or older):
- One spouse, partner or significant other for obstetrics patients.
- Two parents for pediatric and NICU patients.
- Please call to main number to discuss exceptions related to compassionate care/end-of-life situations.
RediMed and MedStat Urgent Care Locations
• No visitors will be allowed (the parent or guardian of a minor is permitted)
Lutheran Health Physicians Practice Locations
• Only one visitor age 18 or older may accompany a patient unless it is an oncology service location (i.e., physician practice, clinic). No visitors are permitted at these locations.
If someone has a cough, fever or difficulty breathing, they will not be allowed to visit unless seeking medical care themselves.
Visit LutheranHealth.net for updated visitor restrictions and COVID-19 screening and other resources.